ABOUT THE HONG KONG
A party destination since 1988, The Hong Kong at Faneuil Hall was named by Boston Magazine as Best Bar for Karaoke in 2016. A family run business, the Harvard Square location opened in 1954 where the World Famous Scorpion Bowl was concocted and became a rite-of-passage for students, professionals, locals, and tourists alike.
The traditions continue here in Boston where anything can happen!
Belt out your favorite karaoke songs, indulge in $1 Teriyaki and Chinese bites, watch our very own HK Dating Game, let loose in our dance club, or share a Scorpion Bowl with friends! Then you'll surely understand why The Hong Kong in Boston is on everyone's Bucket List!"
Sunday - Friday: 4pm - 2am
Saturday: 2pm - 2am
Dance Club Hours / 2nd Floor:
Thursday - Saturday: 9pm - 2am
Sunday: 5pm - close
Monday: 5:30pm - close
Tuesday: 6pm - close
Wednesday: 6pm - close
Thursday: 6pm - close
Friday: 5pm - 10pm | * 10pm - close *
Saturday: 2pm - 9pm | * 9pm - close *
* Bonus Karaoke - extra karaoke time is BONUS! *
AGE / DRESS CODE / PARKING
- 21+ to get in
- 21+ to drink
** Dress code subject to change
- Casual but neat
- Men: no cutoffs, sleeveless shirts, or tank tops
2nd Floor Dance Club:
- No game jerseys
- No workboots or workboot styled shoes
- No running, windbreaker, or sweat pants
- No athletic wear or similar apparel
- No sunglasses, cutoffs, of tank tops
- No stocking, wool, doorags, wave caps
- No sweatshirt material
- Any and all types of head worn items are not permitted except for baseball caps
- Items not listed by deemed questionable are not allowed or allowed in by management decision only.
- Garage parking is available at 75 State Street (entrance on Broad Street) located 1 block away.
- We Validate your parking for a $2 discount.
- BLUE LINE - AQUARIUM STOP (Around the corner)
- ORANGE LINE - STATE STREET STOP (4 blocks away)
- GREEN LINE - GOVERNMENT CENTER STOP (6 blocks away)